The GXV3651_FHD is a next generation High Definition IP camera of power and innovation.
It features cutting edge H.264 real-time video compression (1080p resolution) with excellent image clarity at low-to-modest bandwidth, industry leading SIP/VoIP for full duplex 2-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones, integrated PoE, embedded analytics, large pre-/post-event recording buffer, and advanced security protection. Its unique incorporation of the most comprehensive peripheral support for alarm control, local storage expansion, and wireless network connection, creates sophisticated and best-in-class control flexibility and scalability. The GXV3651_FHD can be managed with GSurf, Grandstream’s advanced and intuitive video management software that controls up to 36 cameras simultaneously. The GXV3651_FHD is a powerful network camera for professional surveillance environments.
- • High quality 5 Megapixels CMOS sensor and lens to ensure razor sharp picture quality
- • Advanced multi-streaming-rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at 1080p resolution
- • Alarm input & output, audio input & output, RS485
- • 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer
- • USB 2.0 port and SD slot for storage/wireless network card
- • Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af), optional antenna for wireless network
- • Embedded video analytics, SIP/VoIP support for full duplex two-way audio as well as video streaming to mobile phones
- and video phones
- • Built-in high performance streaming server to allow up to 16 simultaneous D1 viewers or 25 CIF viewers
- • Combine with GSurf software to support remote viewing, controlling and recording of up to 36 cameras from anywhere
- on the Internet or corporate network.
- • 1 year manufacturer warranty
- • Grandstream GXV3651 _FHD camera
- • AC power adapter
- • Mount stand
- • Ethernet cable
- • Quick installation guide