Grandstream GXV3662_FHD 3 MP Vandal Dome High Definition IP Weather-Proof Camera
- High quality 3 Megapixels CMOS sensor and lens to ensure razor sharp picture quality
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at 720p resolutions
- Alarm input & output, audio input & output
- Supports 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer
- SD slot for storage
- Support Motion Detection, and Notification on PC Client
- Support both Variable Bit Rate and Variable Frame Rate
- Support IE and Firefox for network preview
- Built-in high performance streaming server allows 10+ simultaneous viewers
- Embedded video analytics, SIP/VoIP support for full duplex two-way audio as well as video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Compatible with Current SDK, HTTP API and Client Software
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Full Onvif conformance with extensions in the near future
The GXV3662_HD/FHD is a 5 MP outdoor next generation Vandal Dome High Definition IP camera of power and innovation. The innovative AE (Auto Exposure) & AWB (Auto White Balance) algorithms power the advanced ISP (Image Sensor Processor), ensure high-fidelity video qualities and match Digital Still Camera color grade in wide range of light environments.
The GXV3662_HD can be managed with GSurf, Grandstream’s advanced and intuitive video management software that controls up to 36 cameras simultaneously. It offers an HTTP API and has open-standard Onvif conformance for easier operation and higher levels of integration. The GXV3662_HD is a powerful network camera for professional surveillance environments.