Grandstream GXV3672_FHD 3MP Weather-Proof Infrared HD IP Camera for Day and Night
- High quality 3.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor and HD lens
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at 720p and 1080p resolutions at full frame rate
- Pre/post event recording buffer
- Support Motion Detection and Notification on PC Client
- Support both variable bit rate and variable frame rate
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow at least 4 simultaneous viewers
- Embedded video analytics and SIP/VoIP support
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Full ONVIF conformance with extensions in the near future
GXV3672 is a powerful weather-proof Infrared HD IP camera of outstanding performance and quality. Its advanced ISP (Image Sensor Processor) powered with state-of-the-art auto-exposure/auto-white-balance algorithm and a high quality lens, ensures high fidelity video quality that matches digital still camera color grade in a wide range of light environments.
The GXV3672 series can be managed with GSurf (Grandstream’s intuitive FREE video management software that controls up to 36 cameras simultaneously) as well as other ONVIF compliant video management systems. It also offers an advanced and flexible HTTP API for easy integration with other monitoring systems. GXV3672 series is a powerful network camera for professional surveillance application in outdoor environments. It features cutting edge H.264 real-time video compression with excellent image clarity, industry leading SIP/VoIP for video streaming to mobile phones and video phones, integrated PoE, IR-CUT for day/night mode, and advanced security protection.