The GXV3674 series is a powerful weather-proof Infrared HD IP camera of outstanding performance and quality. Its advanced ISP (Image Sensor Processor) powered with state-of-the-art auto-exposure/auto-white-balance algorithm and a high quality vari-focal lens, ensures high fidelity video quality that matches digital still camera color grade in a wide range of light environments.
It features cutting edge H.264 real-time video compression with excellent image clarity, industry leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones, integrated PoE, IR-CUT for day/night mode, and advanced security protection.
The GXV3674 series can be managed with GSurf_Pro (Grandstream’s intuitive FREE video management software that controls up to 36 cameras simultaneously) as well as other ONVIF compliant video management systems. It also offers an advanced and flexible HTTP API for easy integration with other monitoring systems.
The GXV3674 series is a powerful network camera for professional surveillance application in outdoor environments.
- High quality 1.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor and vari-focal HD lens with DC-IRIS, convenient to zoom or focus without opening the case
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at 720p and 1080p resolutions in full frame rate
- Support Motion Detection and Notification on PC client
- Pre/post event recording buffer
- Support both variable bit rate and variable frame rate
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow at least 4 simultaneous viewers
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Full ONVIF conformance with extensions in the near future