You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Grandstream GXW4004 4 Port FXS IP Gateway
The Grandstream GXW4004 is a 4 Port FXS gateway that has a compact and quiet design (no fans) and offers superb audio quality, rich feature functionality, strong security protection, and compelling price-performance ratio. It is auto-configurable, remotely manageable and scalable. It features 4 FXS interface for analog telephones, dual 10M/100M network ports with integrated router, PSTN life line in case of power failure, and an RS232 serial port for administration.
The GXW4004 also supports 2 SIP account profiles, caller ID for various countries/regions, T.38 fax, flexible dialing plans, security protection (SIPS/TLS), and comprehensive voice codecs.
Grandstream GXW4004 Features
- 4 FXS ports
- Two RJ-45 ports 10/100 Mbps (switched or routed)
- Multiple SIP accounts (choice of 2 profiles per account)
- T.38 Fax compliant
- G.168 Echo Cancellation
- Voice Activation Detection (VAD)
- Comfort Noise Generation (CNG)
- Packet Loss Concealment (PLC)
- Supports PSTN/PBX analog telephone sets or analog trunks
|ISDN BRI Ports||No|
|Codecs Supported||G.711, G.726, G.729AB, iLBC|