You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Grandstream GXW4024 24 Port Analog FXS IP Gateway.
The GXW4024 is a high density SIP based analog telephone VoIP gateway that is fully interoperable with leading IP-PBX and Softswitch systems. It features 24 telephone ports, superb voice quality, rich telephony functionalities, easy provisioning, flexible dialing plans and advanced security protection. The GXW4024 gateway enables small and medium businesses to create a cost-effective hybrid IP and analog telephone systems and enjoy the benefits of VoIP communications while preserving investment on existing analog phones and traditional PBX systems.
The GXW4024 is the ultimate low-cost and high performance gateway for hosted VoIP network or SMB migrating their legacy analog phones to IP infrastructure. It is an ideal IP enabler for SIP trunking analog phones, faxes, traditional PBXs or key systems and can create a powerful hybrid business phone system when combined with Grandstream’s new IP-PBX, the GXE502x series
- 24 telephone FXS ports with both RJ11 and 50-pin Telco connector
- Up to 2 SIP server profiles per system and independent account per port
- Supported voice codecs include G.711, G.723, G.726A/B/E, iLBC, T.38 Fax
- Carrier grade G.168 line echo cancellation
- Ideal IP enabler for analog phones, faxes and legacy PBX systems
|ISDN BRI Ports||No|
|Codecs Supported||G.711, G.726, G.729AB, iLBC|
|Downloads||Grandstream GXW4024 Series Datasheet|