The GXW4216 FXS analog VoIP gateway has 16 telephone FXS ports with both RJ11, 50-pin Telco connectors, as well as per port LED Gigabit Ethernet. It also has a backlit 128x32 graphic display with support for multiple languages with 2/3/4 SIP Server profiles per system and independent SIP account per port.
Part of a next generation high performance high-density analog VoIP gateway that is fully compliant with SIP standard and interoperable with various VoIP systems, analog PBX and phones on the the market. It features multiple FXS analog telephone ports, superb voice quality, rich telephony functionalities, easy provisioning, flexible dialing plans, advanced security protection, and strong performance in handling high volume voice calls. The GXW42XX series gateway offers small and medium businesses a cost-effective hybrid IP and analog telephone system that allows them to enjoy the benefits of VoIP communications while preserving investment on existing analog phones, Fax machines and legacy PBX systems.
- 16/24/32/48 telephone FXS ports with both RJ11 and 50-pin Telco connectors, as well as per port LED
- Gigabit Ethernet and a backlit 128x32 graphic display with support for multiple languages
- 2/3/4 SIP Server profiles per system and independent SIP account per port
- Supported voice/Fax codecs include G.711, G.723.1, G.726A/B, iLBC, T.38 Fax
- Advanced carrier grade 128ms-tail-length G.168 line echo cancellation
- Over-voltage and over-current protection(ITU-T, K.21)
- Support VMWI, NEON LED and stutter tone for message waiting indication
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file; TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection
|ISDN BRI Ports||No|
|Codecs Supported||G.711, G.726, G.729AB, iLBC|
|Downloads||Grandstream GXW42xx Series Datasheet|