2 FXS ports, 2 10/100Mbps ethernet ports. Analog adapter with router.
The HT502 is SIP 2.0 standard compliant and features 2 FXS ports, dual 10M/100Mbps Ethernet ports with integrated high performance NAT router, port status and message waiting LED, and a base stand for vertical positioning. It supports Universal Plug-in-Play (UPnP), up to 2 SIP account profiles, and traditional and advanced telephony features.
The HT502 provides an enhanced level of security and provides automated provisioning using symmetric and asymmetric voice codec/RTP in any call sessions, and supports a broad range of popular voice codecs.
- Universal Plug-in-Play (UPnP)
- 2 FXS ports (RJ11) w/up to 2 SIP account profiles
- Dual10/100 Mpbs ports (RJ45) w/integrated router
- Advanced features:
- caller ID, call waiting, 3-way conference, blind or attended transfer
- call forward, do not disturb, voicemail, MLS voice prompts
- T.38 fax, flexible dial plan, direct IP calling
- Supports Voice Codecs:
- G.711(a/u-law), G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.729E
- G.726-40/32/24/16 and iLBC
- T.38 Fax
- HTTP/HTTPS(pending)/Telnet/TFTP Provisioning
- SIP over TCP/TLS
- IP connectivity for any phone and fax
- Web management for easy configuration and installation
- Offers traditional and advanced telephony features
- Portable and compact for use at home or on the road