1 FXS port, 1 FXO port, 2 10/100Mbps ethernet ports. Analog adapter with router.
The HandyTone 503 is the next generation of powerful, affordable, high quality and manageable IP telephony ATA/IAD for residential users and road-warriors. Its compact size, excellent voice quality, packed feature functionality and best-in-class price-performance point enable consumers to maximize the power of IP voice and data connectivity. The HandyTone 503 is based on SIP standard and interoperable with most 3rd party SIP compliant devices and software. It features 1 FXS telephone port, 1 FXO PSTN line port, dual 10M/100Mbps network ports, port status and message waiting LED, and a base stand for vertical positioning.
- 1 FXS telephone port (RJ11), 1 FXO PSTN line port (RJ11) with power-outage life line support,
- Up to 2 SIP account profiles, SIP over TCP/TLS, SRTP
- Dual 10/100 Mbps network ports (RJ45) with integrated high performance NAT router
- Status LED for power, telephone, PSTN line, network, and message waiting indication
- Multi-language voice prompts
- Comprehensive voice codecs
- Secure and automated provisioning using HTTP/HTTPS/Telnet/TFTP
- Symmetric and asymmetric voice codec/RTP in any call sessions
- T.38 Fax
- SIP over TCP/TLS
Found in Categories
Customer Reviews (1)
- Connect Remote Analog Fas Over IPReview by Steve
Price Value Quality