HT701 is a next generation, powerful IP ATA (analog telephone adapter) for residential and road warriors. Its ultra-compact size, superb voice quality, rich functionalities, strong security protection, excellent manageability and auto provisioning, as well as unrivaled affordability enable service providers to offer high quality IP service at extremely competitive price. The HT701 is an ideal single-port ATA for large scale commercial IP voice service deployment.
- Single FXS telephone port(supporting 5 REN) single 10/100M Ethernet port
- LEDs for Power, Internet, LINK/ACT, and Phone status
- Strong security protection of voice/data privacy using TLS/SRTP/HTTPS, secure and automated provisioning using TR069 and HTTP/HTTPS/TFTP
- Advanced Telephony features including caller ID, call waiting, 3-way conference, transfer, forward, do not disturb, message waiting indication, multi-language voice prompt, T.38 Fax, flexible dial plan
- Support comprehensive voice codecs including G.711 with Annex I/II, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, iLBC
By Peter Oliver Cheap ATA ,
- We have used these at multiple sites. I have had 1 or 2 go out after the warranty period, but they are cheap to replace. It works fine. When the interface starts to get laggy, I know its about to die.
By Joney816 Well priced ,
- well priced ata. we use it to connect a fax machine via t.38. no problems so far. some transmission issues, but not many... not sure if its the internet connection or anything to do with the ata.
By J Silverman gets the job done ,
- The Grandstreams arent the best but if you need an ATA for a small application or something easy, it gets the job done at an affordable price.