The Grandstream UCM6100 series IP PBX is a full-featured, easy-to-manage IP PBX Appliance designed to bring enterprise-grade features to small-and-medium sized businesses (SMBs) without the need for licensing fees, costs per feature, or any recurring costs.
Why Grandstream's UCM6100 series?
- Enterprise-level features catered to SMBs
- No licensing fees - All hardware & software included
- Plug and play setup and remote management
- Secure and reliable voice features
- High-quality video support
- Advanced data communications
- Remote mobility applications
- See more here
The CounterPath softphone product suite is comprised of desktop and mobile applications which enable consumers or business users to make VoIP (Voice over IP) audio and video calls, send Instant Messages and manage their presence, all in an easy-to-use software application. Please contact us for more information and to purchase.
|System Skill Level||Novice|
|System Size||Small: 1-20 Users, Medium: 20-100 Users, Large: 100-500+ Users|
|Supported Extension Types||Analog, VoIP|
|Supported Trunk Types||Analog/POTS, SIP Trunks|
|Supported Common Features||Auto Attendant, Call Center, Call Queues, Conference Bridging, Voicemail|