Grandstream UCM6102 IP PBX Appliance
- PSTN Line FXO Ports - 2
- Analog Telephone FXS Ports - 2
- Network Interfaces - Single or Dual (UCM6102 only) 10M/100M/1000M RJ45 Ethernet port(s) with integrated PoE Plus (IEEE 802.3at-2009)
- Data Router - Yes
- Peripheral Ports - USB, SD
- LED Indicators - Power/Ready, Network, PSTN Line, USB, SD
- LCD Display - 128 x 32 graphic LCD with DOWN & OK button
- Reset Switch - Yes
The UCM6100 series IP PBX is a full-featured, easy-to-manage IP PBX Appliance designed to bring enterprise-grade features to small-and-medium sized businesses (SMBs) without the need for licensing fees, costs per feature, or any recurring costs.
Powered by an advanced hardware platform with robust system resources, the UCM6100 series offers a highly versatile, turnkey Unified Communication (UC) solution for converged voice, video, data, and mobility applications, including fax and video surveillance.
Incorporating industry-leading features and performance, the UCM6100 series offers quick and easy setup and deployment using the web-browser user interface – which features auto-discovery of IP endpoints and zero-configuration provisioning. The secure and reliable UCM 6100 series delivers enterprise-grade features to SMBs with unrivaled reliability - all at an unprecedented price point.
- 1GHz ARM Cortex A8 application processor, large memory (512MB DDR RAM, 4GB NAND Flash), and dedicated high performance multi-core DSP array for advanced voice processing
- Integrated 2/4/8/16 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports, and up to 50 SIP trunk options
- Gigabit network port with integrated PoE, USB, SD; integrated NAT router with advanced QoS support (UCM6102 only)
- Supports a wide range of popular voice codecs (including G.711 A-law/U-law, G.722, G.723.1, G.726, G.729A/B, iLBC, GSM), video codec (including H.264, H.263, H263+), and Fax (T.38)
- Hardware DSP based 128ms-tail-length carrier-grade line echo cancellation (LEC)
- Supports up to 60 concurrent calls and up to 32 conference attendees
- Flexible dial plan, call routing, site peering, call recording
- Automated detection and provisioning of IP phones, video phones, ATA and other endpoints for easy deployment
- Hardware encryption accelerator to ensure strongest security protection using SRTP, TLS, and HTTPS
|System Skill Level||Novice|
|System Size||Large: 100-500+ Users|
|Supported Extension Types||Analog, VoIP|
|Supported Trunk Types||Analog/POTS, SIP Trunks|
|Supported Common Features||Auto Attendant, Call Center, Call Queues, Conference Bridging, Voicemail|
By Helios Excellent ,
- As always y'all deliver on time
By wonhio Cheap! But easy to get hacked ,
- It's really cheap, but the security measure is very bad.
It's new machine, and not stable at this point of time.
At least wait 1-2 years to be stable for their security leak flaw.
By Helios Cool ,
- It's easy to program and my customers love the apps on it
By cor excellent ,
- was delivered in time and the pbx is easy to configure