Jabra BIZ 1900 Duo Headset (BIZ 1925) is a corded stereo headset for desk phones with QD (Quick Disconnect) plug that provides instant connectivity to a wide range of desk phones (additional compatible QD cord required for use). Part of the GN1900 corded headset series is designed as a cost-efficient option for call centers of all sizes. It is a flexible option that will suit your IT environment and the needs of your users. You get a more professional call center environment, as the noise-canceling microphone ensures that each call is clear and understandable.
- Compatible with most phone systems and amplifiers.
- Easy installation with a Quick Disconnect (QD) plug
- An ergonomic option with a lightweight design and comfortable ear cushions
Connectivity: QD (Additional compatible QD cord required)
Usage (Depending on QD cord used):
- Works with traditional desk phones
- Works with WIFI phones
- Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client, such as Skype or Microsoft Lync
- Works with DECT phones
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls
Control Center: No
Jabra PC Suite: No
Frequency Response: Narrowband
Digital Signal Processing: No
Listening Mode: Two ears
Microphone Type: Noise cancel - Enhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
Boom Arm Type: Flex - Noise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction - great for open, loud office environments. The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
Mute function: No
Wearing Style: Headband
Weight: 65 grams
Ear Cushion Type:
- Small (S) leatherette ear cushions
- Small (S) foam ear cushions
*2 years manufacturer's warranty
|Headset Wearing Style||Over-The-Head, Binaural|
|Connects To||Desk Phone (May Require Amplifier), Mobile Phone / Device, Others, PC / Soft Phone|
|Quick Disconnect Options||Yes|
|Sound/Voice Tube Option||No|