A cost-efficient call center headset
The GN1900 corded headset series is designed as a cost-efficient option for call centers of all sizes. It is a flexible option that will suit your IT environment and the needs of your users, with both mono and duo options, and a USB connector version. You get a more professional call center environment, as the noise-canceling microphone ensures that each call is clear and understandable.
- Compatible with most phone systems and amplifiers
- Easy installation with a Quick Disconnect (QD) plug
- An ergonomic option with a lightweight design and comfortable ear cushions
- Connectivity: QDQuick Disconnect (QD) option
- Works with mobile phones
- Works with traditional desk phones
- Works with WIFI phones
- Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client, such as Skype or Microsoft Lync
- Works with DECT phones
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls
- Control Center: NoControl center is not supported by this device
- Jabra PC Suite: NoThis device does not have Jabra PC Suite
- Frequency Response: NarrowbandSpeakers with a narrowband frequency response are capable of producing sound in a range well suited for traditional analog phone lines
- Digital Signal Processing: NoThis device does not utilize DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Listening Mode: One earOffers mono sound through one speaker
- Microphone Type: Noise cancelEnhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
- Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
- Boom Arm Type: FlexNoise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction - great for open, loud office environments. The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
- Mute function: NoThere is no option to "mute/unmute" a conversation directly from the device
- Wearing Style: HeadbandA headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
- Weight: 45 gramsHow much the headset weighs (in grams)
- Ear Cushion Type: Leatherette SSmall (S) leatherette ear cushions
*2 years manufacturer's warranty
|Headset Wearing Style||Over-The-Head, Monaural|
|Connects To||Desk Phone (May Require Amplifier), Mobile Phone / Device, Others, PC / Soft Phone|
|Quick Disconnect Options||Yes|
|Sound/Voice Tube Option||No|
|Optimization||MS Lync, Skype , Unified Communication|
By luv2shop Good product for price. ,
- Wanted to try headsets for staff prior to making significant investment in wireless. This wireless headset was good solution for price. Headsets also help remove 'background' noise which is helpful as well.
By Ryan Excellent product ,
- Perfect addition to my Blackberry. High quality sound for me and the person on the other end of the call.