The GN1900 corded headset series is designed as a cost-efficient option for call centers of all sizes. It is a flexible option that will suit your IT environment and the needs of your users, with both mono and duo options, and a USB connector version. You get a more professional call center environment, as the noise-canceling microphone ensures that each call is clear and understandable.
- A cost-effective corded headset for call centers
- Compatible with most phone systems and amplifiers
- Easy installation with a Quick Disconnect (QD) plug
- An ergonomic option with a lightweight design and comfortable ear cushions
- Operating System: Mac|WindowsThe computer operating systems supported by this device
- Connectivity: USBThis device is connected via USB
- Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client, such as Skype or Microsoft Lync
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls
- Control Center: NoControl center is not supported by this device
- Jabra PC Suite: NoThis device does not have Jabra PC Suite
- Frequency Response: WidebandSpeakers with Wideband/HD Voice frequency response enable realistic reproduction of human voices on optimized digital lines, e.g. IP telephony and Unified Communications
- Digital Signal Processing: NoThis device does not utilize DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Listening Mode: One earOffers mono sound through one speaker
- Microphone Type: Noise cancelEnhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
- Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
- Boom Arm Type: FlexNoise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction - great for open, loud office environments. The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
- Mute function: YesMute gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly on the device
- Wearing Style: HeadbandA headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
- Weight: 45 gramsHow much the headset weighs (in grams)
- Ear Cushion Type: Foam SSmall (S) foam ear cushions
|Headset Wearing Style||Over-The-Head, Monaural|
|Connects To||PC / Soft Phone|
|Quick Disconnect Options||No|
|Sound/Voice Tube Option||No|
|Audio Control||Mute Calls|
|Optimization||MS Lync, Skype , Unified Communication|