The Jabra Biz 2400 Duo, IP, Noise Canceling offers superior audio performance and durability
The headset uses gold contacts for clearer voice transmission and Neodymium speakers for clearer audio. This translates to fewer misunderstandings and a better service experience for your customers. The headset's durable build makes it a lasting, cost-effective option.
- Connectivity: QDQuick Disconnect (QD) option
- Works with mobile phones
- Works with traditional desk phones
- Works with WIFI phones
- Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client, such as Skype or Microsoft Lync
- Works with DECT phones
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls
- Control Center: NoControl center is not supported by this device
- Jabra PC Suite: NoThis device does not have Jabra PC Suite
- Frequency Response: WidebandSpeakers with Wideband/HD Voice frequency response enable realistic reproduction of human voices on optimized digital lines, e.g. IP telephony and Unified Communications
- Digital Signal Processing: NoThis device does not utilize DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Listening Mode: Two earsOffers stereo sound through two speakers (look for Duo or Stereo)
- Microphone Type: Noise cancelEnhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
- Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
- Boom Arm Type: FlexNoise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction - great for open, loud office environments. The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
- Mute function: NoThere is no option to "mute/unmute" a conversation directly from the device
- Weight: 79 gramsHow much the headset weighs (in grams)
- Ear Cushion Type: Leatherette SSmall (S) leatherette ear cushions
*3 years manufacturer's warranty
|Headset Wearing Style||Over-The-Head, Binaural|
|Connects To||Desk Phone (May Require Amplifier), Mobile Phone / Device, PC / Soft Phone|
|Quick Disconnect Options||Yes|
|Sound/Voice Tube Option||No|
|Optimization||MS Lync, Skype , Unified Communication|