The Jabra Biz 2400 corded headsets give you maximum flexibility for your business
The USB version is ideal for Microsoft or Unified Communications environments. It is certified and optimized for use with Microsoft Office Communicator.
- -A versatile choice: works with PCs and mobile phones via Bluetooth
- -A durable choice with a break-proof boom arm
You get a plug-and-play solution that is easy to implement and deploy and that works in harmony with your existing IT systems.
- Operating System: Mac|WindowsThe computer operating systems supported by this device
- Connectivity: USBThis device is connected via USB
- Works with traditional desk phones
- Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client, such as Skype or Microsoft Lync
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls
- Control Center: YesControl Center enables you to manage all of your devices directly from Jabra PC Suite, enabling greater control and mass deployment
- Jabra PC Suite: YesJabra PC Suite enables remote call control with Jabra headsets and the latest generation of UC and IP softphones. Wireless headset users can answer and end calls away from their desk and softphone. With a corded headset, Jabra PC Suite gives you a number of remote call control functions either directly from your headset or from in-line buttons on the cord.The seamless integration between headset and softphone allows users to benefit from enhanced mobility and the ability to multitask while on a call. This freedom improves work efficiency and ergonomics throughout the day.
- Frequency Response: HifiSpeakers with a hifi frequency sound produce a sound range well suited for realistic sound reproduction, e.g. Music
- Digital Signal Processing: YesDigital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimizes your voice and music and suppresses echoes
- Listening Mode: Two earsOffers stereo sound through two speakers (look for Duo or Stereo)
- Microphone Type: Noise cancelEnhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
- Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
- Boom Arm Type: FlexNoise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction - great for open, loud office environments. The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
- Mute function: YesMute gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly on the device
- Wearing Style: HeadbandA headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
- Weight: 79 gramsHow much the headset weighs (in grams)
- Ear Cushion Type: Leatherette LLarge (L) leatherette ear cushions
Certification and Standards
- Certifications: MicrosoftCertified by Microsoft
*3 years manufacturer's warranty
|Headset Wearing Style||Over-The-Head, Binaural|
|Connects To||Desk Phone (May Require Amplifier), Mobile Phone / Device, PC / Soft Phone|
|Quick Disconnect Options||No|
|Sound/Voice Tube Option||No|
|Audio Control||Mute Calls|
|Optimization||MS Lync, MS Office Communicator, Skype , Unified Communication|