For the noisiest of environments, Jabra Biz 2475 is intended for the loudest of office environments, such as call centers and open office environments.
- -A durable choice with a break-proof boom arm
- -Employees enjoy good sound performance with duo speakers
The ultra noise canceling technology helps your employees’ voice carry, so they can speak at a normal, professional level and still be heard by the customer.
- Connectivity: QDQuick Disconnect (QD) option
- Works with mobile phones
- Works with traditional desk phones
- Works with WIFI phones
- Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client, such as Skype or Microsoft Lync
- Works with DECT phones
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls
- Control Center: NoControl center is not supported by this device
- Jabra PC Suite: NoThis device does not have Jabra PC Suite
- Frequency Response: NarrowbandSpeakers with a narrowband frequency response are capable of producing sound in a range well suited for traditional analog phone lines
- Digital Signal Processing: NoThis device does not utilize DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Listening Mode: Two earsOffers stereo sound through two speakers (look for Duo or Stereo)
- Microphone Type: Ultra noise cancelThe type of microphone or microphones that a device is equipped with
- Microphone Sensitivity: Low (E-LS)Low (LS) microphone sensitivity is the quietest microphone transmission of our headsets; it is used mainly on specific telephone devices with their own high amplification or on our headset amplifiers.
- Boom Arm Type: FlexNoise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction - great for open, loud office environments. The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
- Mute function: NoThere is no option to "mute/unmute" a conversation directly from the device
- Wearing Style: HeadbandA headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
- Weight: 79 gramsHow much the headset weighs (in grams)
- Ear Cushion Type: Leatherette SSmall (S) leatherette ear cushions
*3 years manufacturer's warranty
|Headset Wearing Style||Over-The-Head, Binaural|
|Connects To||Desk Phone (May Require Amplifier), Mobile Phone / Device, PC / Soft Phone|
|Quick Disconnect Options||Yes|
|Sound/Voice Tube Option||No|
|Optimization||MS Lync, Skype , Unified Communication|