Enhanced Sound for Internet Calls: A discreet headset offering stereo sound and a comfortable, in-ear design. You can take calls and listen to music, and it works with all your devices.
Control it all from the microphone You can answer and end calls directly from Jabra Chill’s slim microphone. You can also steer your music, including skipping and rewinding tracks. And if the iPhone is your mobile of choice, you can rest easy. The skip track function works for your playlist as well.
Great sound and versatility Jabra CHILL includes a gold-plated 3.5 mm jack, which is good for two reasons. One, you enjoy a higher quality sound for your music and phone calls. And two, you can use it with practically any device: laptop, MP3 player, mobile phone, as long as it can fit a 3.5 mm jack. Whatever the device, you get premium stereo sound.
- -Edgy design combined with secure comfort and great sound quality
- -Go in comfort with ergonomically-designed earphones
- -Steer your music and calls from one control box
- -Use it with your iPhone, mp3 player, laptop or any device with a 3.5 mm jack
- Connectivity: Jack3_53.5 mm Jack
- Works with mobile phones
- Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client, such as Skype or Microsoft Lync
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls
- Frequency Response: HifiSpeakers with a hifi frequency sound produce a sound range well suited for realistic sound reproduction, e.g. Music
- Microphone Type: Omni Directional/noise filterEnhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
- Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
- Mute function: NoThere is no option to "mute/unmute" a conversation directly from the device
- Wearing Style: In the earIn the ear devices are worn in the ear
- Weight: 15 gramsHow much the headset weighs (in grams)
|Headset Wearing Style||In-The-Ear, Binaural|
|Connects To||Mobile Phone / Device, PC / Soft Phone|
|Quick Disconnect Options||N/A|
|Sound/Voice Tube Option||N/A|
|Optimization||MS Lync, Skype , Unified Communication|