Smoothing the way to IP telephony
If your employees are just finding their way with your Unified Communications system, the Dial 520 is an ideal tool to ease the transition.
- True wideband audio performance for professional sound
- Employees get a lightweight, easy-to-handle handset
- Plug-and-play functionality ensures smooth deployment and implementation
- Seamless integration with all leading Unified Communications systems
This IP handset looks and feels like a desktop phone handset, only it’s slimmer, lighter and more portable. Employees will recognize the functions and buttons they’ve used for years, only this headset works with their UC system.
- Operating System: WindowsThis device supports Microsoft Windows
- Connectivity: USBThis device is connected via USB
- Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client, such as Skype or Microsoft Lync
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls
- Jabra PC Suite: YesJabra PC Suite enables remote call control with Jabra headsets and the latest generation of UC and IP softphones. Wireless headset users can answer and end calls away from their desk and softphone. With a corded headset, Jabra PC Suite gives you a number of remote call control functions either directly from your headset or from in-line buttons on the cord.The seamless integration between headset and softphone allows users to benefit from enhanced mobility and the ability to multitask while on a call. This freedom improves work efficiency and ergonomics throughout the day.
- Frequency Response: Wideband|NarrowbandFrequency Response describes the range of frequencies a speaker can produce, measured in Hertz
- Digital Signal Processing: YesDigital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimizes your voice and music and suppresses echoes
- Microphone Type: Omni Directional/noise filterEnhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
- Microphone Sensitivity: N/AThe microphone sensivity level is not available at this moment for this device
- Mute function: YesMute gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly on the device
Certification and Standards
- Certified by Microsoft
- Certified by Cisco
|Headset Wearing Style||Other|
|Connects To||PC / Soft Phone|
|Quick Disconnect Options||N/A|
|Sound/Voice Tube Option||N/A|
|Audio Control||Mute Calls|
|Optimization||MS Lync, Skype , Unified Communication|