The GN2000 Duo IP is designed as a plug-and-play solution with your Microsoft Office suite.
It integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office Communicator and Microsoft Lync 2010. It includes Bluetooth, so employees can use it together with their mobile phone as well. Its straightforward call control buttons make it easy to use and ensure swift employee adoption.
- -Integrates seamlessly with Microsoft UC products
- -Easy-to-use call control features ensure rapid user adoption
- -A durabled choice with a sturdy, yet lightweight design
- Operating System: Mac|WindowsThe computer operating systems supported by this device
- This device is connected via USB
- Quick Disconnect (QD) option
- Direct connect to desk phone
- Works with mobile phones
- Works with traditional desk phones
- Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client, such as Skype or Microsoft Lync
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls
- Control Center: NoControl center is not supported by this device
- Jabra PC Suite: YesJabra PC Suite enables remote call control with Jabra headsets and the latest generation of UC and IP softphones. Wireless headset users can answer and end calls away from their desk and softphone. With a corded headset, Jabra PC Suite gives you a number of remote call control functions either directly from your headset or from in-line buttons on the cord.The seamless integration between headset and softphone allows users to benefit from enhanced mobility and the ability to multitask while on a call. This freedom improves work efficiency and ergonomics throughout the day.
- Frequency Response: WidebandSpeakers with Wideband/HD Voice frequency response enable realistic reproduction of human voices on optimized digital lines, e.g. IP telephony and Unified Communications
- Digital Signal Processing: NoThis device does not utilize DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Microphone Type: Noise cancelEnhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
- Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
- Boom Arm Type: FlexNoise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction - great for open, loud office environments. The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
- Mute function: YesMute gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly on the device
- Wearing Style: HeadbandA headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
- Ear Cushion Type: Leatherette LLarge (L) leatherette ear cushions
|Headset Wearing Style||Over-The-Head, Binaural|
|Connects To||Desk Phone (May Require Amplifier), Mobile Phone / Device, PC / Soft Phone|
|Quick Disconnect Options||Yes|
|Sound/Voice Tube Option||N/A|
|Audio Control||Mute Calls, Volume Control|
|Optimization||MS Lync, MS Office Communicator, Skype , Unified Communication|