The Mono SoundTube headset is specifically intended for quiet environments
- -Suited for quiet office environments
- -Durable design meant for daily usage
Monaural Standard microphone headset ** FOR TRADITIONAL TELEPHONY USE ONLY** The GN 2010 ST features a standard microphone together with the industryft. s first flexible SoundTube which lets you precisely position the boom for optimal voice pickup. -Flex boom with noise-canceling microphone Reduces unwanted background noise for better communication. -Less room noise also suggests individualized service. -Durable design with all metal boom pivot. -Large pivoting ear cushions in pillow-soft foam. -Rich wideband sound: 150-6800 Hz range.
- Connectivity: QDQuick Disconnect (QD) option
- Works with mobile phones
- Works with traditional desk phones
- Works with WIFI phones
- Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client, such as Skype or Microsoft Lync
- Works with DECT phones
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls
- Control Center: NoControl center is not supported by this device
- Jabra PC Suite: NoThis device does not have Jabra PC Suite
- Frequency Response: NarrowbandSpeakers with a narrowband frequency response are capable of producing sound in a range well suited for traditional analog phone lines
- Digital Signal Processing: NoThis device does not utilize DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Listening Mode: One earOffers mono sound through one speaker
- Microphone Type: Omni Directional/noise filterEnhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
- Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
- Boom Arm Type: Soundtube / MicroA Soundtube or Micro boom arm can be regulated in and out for a better fit, and carries the sound through a tube to the microphone, which is placed with the speaker. The microphone has excellent sound transmission - great for typical open office environments.
- Mute function: NoThere is no option to "mute/unmute" a conversation directly from the device
- Wearing Style: HeadbandA headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
- Weight: 49 gramsHow much the headset weighs (in grams)
- Ear Cushion Type: Leatherette LLarge (L) leatherette ear cushions
*2 year manufacturer's warranty
|Headset Wearing Style||Over-The-Head, Monaural|
|Connects To||Desk Phone (May Require Amplifier), Mobile Phone / Device, PC / Soft Phone|
|Quick Disconnect Options||Yes|
|Sound/Voice Tube Option||Yes|