The Duo Noise Canceling IP headset is designed for use with IP telephony systems in the noisiest of call centers.
It has a sturdy design built for the rigors of daily call center use, and its noise canceling feature ensures that callers experience an understandable, professional call even in the loudest of office environments.
- -Designed for busy call centers and loud open office environments
- -Employees enjoy good sound performance and less distractions with duo speakers
- -Customers experience clear, professional calls with noise-canceling feature
Binaural Flex Boom Noise Cancelling headset. ** FOR IP TELEPHONY USE ONLY** -Flex boom with noise-canceling microphone Reduces unwanted background noise for better communication. -Less room noise also suggests individualized service. -Durable design with all metal boom pivot. -Large pivoting ear cushions in pillow-soft foam. -Rich wideband sound: 150-6800 Hz range. -Only commercial headsets to meet TIA-920 VoIP standard for true wideband response.
- Connectivity: QDQuick Disconnect (QD) option
- Works with mobile phones
- Works with traditional desk phones
- Works with WIFI phones
- Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client, such as Skype or Microsoft Lync
- Works with DECT phones
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls
- Control Center: NoControl center is not supported by this device
- Jabra PC Suite: NoThis device does not have Jabra PC Suite
- Frequency Response: WidebandSpeakers with Wideband/HD Voice frequency response enable realistic reproduction of human voices on optimized digital lines, e.g. IP telephony and Unified Communications
- Digital Signal Processing: NoThis device does not utilize DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Listening Mode: Two earsOffers stereo sound through two speakers (look for Duo or Stereo)
- Microphone Type: Noise cancelEnhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
- Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
- Boom Arm Type: FlexNoise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction - great for open, loud office environments. The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
- Mute function: NoThere is no option to "mute/unmute" a conversation directly from the device
- Wearing Style: HeadbandA headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
- Weight: 84 gramsHow much the headset weighs (in grams)
- Ear Cushion Type: Leatherette LLarge (L) leatherette ear cushions
*2 years manufacturer's warranty
|Headset Wearing Style||Over-The-Head, Binaural|
|Connects To||Desk Phone (May Require Amplifier), Mobile Phone / Device, PC / Soft Phone|
|Quick Disconnect Options||Yes|
|Sound/Voice Tube Option||No|
|Optimization||MS Lync, Skype , Unified Communication|