Stay in touch wherever you go
Jabra GO 6400 is the first series of Bluetooth office headsets with user-friendly touch screen and touch sensors for easy call control.
One headset for all your phones
Once you’ve experienced the liberty of a Bluetooth headset, it’s hard to go back to talking while holding your mobile. Why should it be any different with your desk or softphone? With a Jabra GO 6400 Series headset, you can always enjoy the freedom of having your hands free – regardless of which phone you use.
Ready, set, GO!
Wear your Jabra GO 6400 headset when you’re out talking on your mobile phone. Back at the office you can also enjoy instant, seamless connectivity with your mobile, desk and softphone. No matter which line your contacts try to reach you on, you’ll always be able to answer just by tapping the headset button.
Featuring state-of-the-art audio technologies, the Jabra GO 6400 Series delivers such superb sound quality you’ll never want to answer a call without it! A dual microphone Noise Blackout system with advanced Digital Signal Processing practically eliminates all background noise, so your voice can be heard clearly even from a noisy location. Wideband quality ensures that the sound you hear is crystal clear, while SafeTone technology protects your hearing by cutting off sudden loud noises and securing safe average sound levels through the day.
User-friendly touch screen base
With Bluetooth, USB and telephone support, the stylish Jabra GO 6400 touch screen base is the key to uniting all your phones. A SmartSetup wizard helps you connect phones and select preferences to get started. Once you’re up and running, the screen’s colorful icons and intuitive menu make call handling a breeze.
- Wireless Technology: BluetoothSupports Bluetooth™ for wireless connectivity
- Talk Range (meters): Up to 100 mUp to The maximum talk range is 100 meters m
- Talk Range (feet): Up to 300 ftTalk range defines how far away you can be from the headset base and still be connected and carry on a conversation
- Unified Communication: YesThe device is fit for Unified Communications
- Operating System: WindowsThis device supports Microsoft Windows
- This device is connected via USB
- Direct connect to desk phone
- Conference call capacity: Not supportedThe feature is not supported on this device
- Works with mobile phones
- Works with traditional desk phones
- Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client, such as Skype or Microsoft Lync
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls
- Control Center: YesControl Center enables you to manage all of your devices directly from Jabra PC Suite, enabling greater control and mass deployment
- Jabra PC Suite: YesJabra PC Suite enables remote call control with Jabra headsets and the latest generation of UC and IP softphones. Wireless headset users can answer and end calls away from their desk and softphone. With a corded headset, Jabra PC Suite gives you a number of remote call control functions either directly from your headset or from in-line buttons on the cord.The seamless integration between headset and softphone allows users to benefit from enhanced mobility and the ability to multitask while on a call. This freedom improves work efficiency and ergonomics throughout the day.
- Frequency Response: Wideband|NarrowbandFrequency Response describes the range of frequencies a speaker can produce, measured in Hertz
- Digital Signal Processing: YesDigital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimizes your voice and music and suppresses echoes
- Listening Mode: One earOffers mono sound through one speaker
- Microphone Type: Dual Microphone (Noise Blackout™)Microphones with Noise Blackout™ have an aggressive noise filter coupled with two microphones utilizing Digital Signal Processing (DSP) software to remove noise
- Microphone Sensitivity: N/AThe microphone sensivity level is not available at this moment for this device
- Boom Arm Type: FixedA fixed boom arm has a set length, which is typically fixed by design
- Mute function: YesMute gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly on the device
Battery & Power
- Talk Time: Up to 6 hoursUp to 6 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 100 hour(s)Standby Time is the maximum time a device can remain powered on
- Charge Time: Up to 50 minutesCharge Time is the maximum time it should take to fully recharge the battery
- Battery Status Indicator: IndicatorA battery status indicator reveals the remaining battery time
- Wearing Style:
- A headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
- Ear hook or Over the ear is a flexible earhook that gently and comfortably holds the receiver to your ear
- Weight: 18 gramsHow much the headset weighs (in grams)
Remote Call Control
- Electronic Hook Switch: YesThis device supports Electronic Hook Switch, making it possible to answer/end calls to a desktop phone directly from the device
- Setup Display: YesSetup Display is a display that guides you through setting up the device
Certification and Standards
- Certified by Microsoft
- Certified by Cisco
- Certified by Avaya
- Certified by Siemens
- Certified by Aastra
- Certified by Alcatel-Lucent
|Headset Wearing Style||Over-The-Ear, Convertible, Over-The-Head, Monaural|
|Connects To||Desk Phone (May Require Amplifier), Mobile Phone / Device, PC / Soft Phone|
|Quick Disconnect Options||No|
|Sound/Voice Tube Option||No|
|Audio Control||Mute Calls, Volume Control|
|Optimization||MS Lync, Skype , Unified Communication|