Jabra BIZ™ 2300 USB Microsoft Lync Mono headset provides USB connectivity optimized for Microsoft Lync in contact center enviornments.
Better conversations for the contact center Your contact center agents are your brand’s front line. Jabra BIZ 2300 will ensure every customer conversation becomes a great brand experience. This new corded headset features HD Voice/Wideband speaker performance and best-in-class noise cancellation.
Keep your contact center agents happy The Jabra BIZ 2300 for contact centers blends a light-weight yet durable construction with an unobtrusive, professional Scandinavian design aesthetic. The Jabra BIZ 2300 works hard, looks great and is designed for easy daily handling. It is a headset built to be comfortable all day long.
The contact center headset that is built to last Jabra BIZ 2300 is built with total cost of ownership in mind. Beside 360˚ degree rotating break proof boom arm and Kevlar-reinforced cord, Jabra BIZ 2300 is built to withstand any punishment a high-performing contact center can give.
A UC headset with easy in-line call management The Jabra BIZ 2300 is a UC headset that features an intuitive, in-line call controller for greater productivity and convenience. Large buttons with LED indicators make it easy for agents to pick up or end calls, put callers on or take them off hold, set volume levels or put the call on mute. Plus, all buttons are user-programmable.
- Operating System: Mac|Windows
- Connectivity: USB
- Usage: Soft phone - Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client
- Control Center: Yes - Control Center enables you to manage all of your devices directly from Jabra PC Suite, enabling greater control and mass deployment
- Music Streaming: Yes
- Frequency Response: Hifi - Speakers with a hifi frequency sound produce a sound range well suited for realistic sound reproduction, e.g. Music
- Digital Signal Processing: Yes - Digital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimizes your voice and music and suppresses echoes
- Listening Mode: Mono
- Microphone Type: Noise cancel - Enhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
- Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD) - Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
- Boom Arm Type: Flex - Noise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction - great for open, loud office environments. The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
- Mute function: Yes
- Wearing Style: Headband - A headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
- Weight: 49 grams
- Ear Cushion Type: Foam L Large (L) foam ear cushions
- Certified by Microsoft