The Jabra LINKTM 14201-33 is the latest edition to the Avaya EHS line up, offering basic call control functions with Avaya Digital Desk Phone Series 1400, 9400 and 9500.
Jabra LINK 14201-33 enables remote Electronic Hook Switch Control (EHS) with Jabra wireless headsets and the Avaya series 1400, 9400 and 9500. Once installed, employees can control calls directly from their Jabra wireless headset up to 450 ft away from their desk.
- Integrated ring tone – hear ring-tone in the headset, no need to add external ring tone detector
- Control calls directly - adjust volume, mute microphone, answer and end calls
- Field upgradeable – micro USB port allows firmware upgrades to be done on site
- Compatible with all Jabra wireless headsets for desk phone connectivity: Jabra GN9125, GN9300, PRO 920, PRO 9400 and GO 6470.
*Jabra LINKTM 14201-33 is not fully compatible with Avaya IP Desk Phone Series 96X1
- Bluetooth version: N/AThe highest supported Bluetooth™ version
- Usage: Desk phonesWorks with traditional desk phones
- Jabra PC Suite: YesJabra PC Suite enables remote call control with Jabra headsets and the latest generation of UC and IP softphones. Wireless headset users can answer and end calls away from their desk and softphone. With a corded headset, Jabra PC Suite gives you a number of remote call control functions either directly from your headset or from in-line buttons on the cord.The seamless integration between headset and softphone allows users to benefit from enhanced mobility and the ability to multitask while on a call. This freedom improves work efficiency and ergonomics throughout the day.