Jabra LINK 850 Audio Processor help boost contact center productivity with consistent sound clarity, background noise reduction and safe noise levels. Jabra LINK 850 connects to PCs, deskphones or both.
- Advanced noise reducing technology eliminates disruptive sounds and call interruptions.
- Line Quieting
- Removes line hiss, buzz and other distracting noises from the phone network.
- Soft Squelch
- Reduces background noise by only amplifying sounds over a certain level.
- Clear sound makes it possible for the agent and the caller to understand each other
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing)Advanced technology that delivers crystal clear sound without echoes or artifacts so agents can have more effective conversations.
- Dynamic Volume ControlAutomatically adjusts call volume to a comfortable level with no distortion.
- Tone Control EqualizerEnables agents to adjust the sound of their headset to the optimal level of crispness and clarity.
- Streamline operations for greater productivity
- Supervisor PortUnique supervisor interface enables easy agent training and call monitoring.
- Less noise and distractions keep agents focused
- A Busylight (accessory) tells colleagues you’re on a call, keeping potential interruptions to a minimum.
- PC and Desk Phone Compatibility
- Connects to PCs, desk phones or both.
- Safe, comfortable sound enables motivated and productive agents all day long
- PeakStop™Acoustic shock protection that removes potentially harmful sound spikes before they reach the headset.
- Noise at Work ComplianceJabra audio processors are compliant with EU and US regulations and recommendations to ensure agent safety and compliancy with local laws.
|Headset Wearing Style||Other|
|Connects To||Desk Phone (May Require Amplifier), PC / Soft Phone|
|Quick Disconnect Options||No|
|Sound/Voice Tube Option||No|
|Audio Control||Mute Calls, Volume Control|
|Optimization||MS Lync, Skype , Unified Communication|
Customer Reviews (1)
- The headset amp is greatReview by Pico
Quality Price Value