The 750 MS duo is a plug-and-play headset with Microsoft Office Communicator and Microsoft Lync
Its compatibility ensures a swift deployment and quick user adoption. Employees enjoy good sound performance with the headset's duo speakers. This particular model comes in a light color.
- Optimized for Microsoft Office Communicator and Microsoft Lync
- Plug-and-play solution that ensures a quick implementation
- Operating System: Mac|WindowsThe computer operating systems supported by this device
- Connectivity: USBThis device is connected via USB
- Works with traditional desk phones
- Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client, such as Skype or Microsoft Lync
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls
- Control Center: YesControl Center enables you to manage all of your devices directly from Jabra PC Suite, enabling greater control and mass deployment
- Jabra PC Suite: YesJabra PC Suite enables remote call control with Jabra headsets and the latest generation of UC and IP softphones. Wireless headset users can answer and end calls away from their desk and softphone. With a corded headset, Jabra PC Suite gives you a number of remote call control functions either directly from your headset or from in-line buttons on the cord.The seamless integration between headset and softphone allows users to benefit from enhanced mobility and the ability to multitask while on a call. This freedom improves work efficiency and ergonomics throughout the day.
- Frequency Response: Wideband|HifiFrequency Response describes the range of frequencies a speaker can produce, measured in Hertz
- Digital Signal Processing: YesDigital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimizes your voice and music and suppresses echoes
- Listening Mode: Two earsOffers stereo sound through two speakers (look for Duo or Stereo)
- Microphone Type: Noise cancelEnhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
- Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
- Boom Arm Type: FlexNoise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction - great for open, loud office environments. The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
- Mute function: YesMute gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly on the device
- Wearing Style: HeadbandA headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
- Ear Cushion Type: Leatherette LLarge (L) leatherette ear cushions
Certification and Standards
- Certifications: MicrosoftCertified by Microsoft
|Headset Wearing Style||Over-The-Head, Binaural|
|Connects To||Desk Phone (May Require Amplifier), PC / Soft Phone|
|Quick Disconnect Options||No|
|Sound/Voice Tube Option||No|
|Audio Control||Mute Calls, Volume Control|
|Optimization||MS Lync, MS Office Communicator, Skype , Unified Communication|