The Jabra PRO 9450 is an ideal choice for blended telephony environments. Employees can use one headset for both their desk and softphone. The headset’s flexible set-up allows employees to use it as it suits them. They can choose to handle calls directly from the headset, via the computer or the touch buttons on the base, and the interactive set-up feature ensures employees can get started quickly.
- Wireless Technology: DECT 1.9Supports the DECT (digital enhanced cordless telephony) 1.9 standard wireless technology. Wireless DECT standards vary depending on local legislation. Jabra DECT wireless headsets cover the most recognized DECT standards including European standard DECT and US DECT 6.0. If in doubt, check with us if you are using the correct standard.
- Talk Range: Up to 450 ftTalk range defines how far away you can be from the headset base and still be connected and carry on a conversation
- Unified Communication: YesThe device is fit for Unified Communications
- Operating System: WindowsThis device supports Microsoft Windows
- This device is connected via USB
- Direct connect to desk phone
- Conference call capacity: 4Up to 4 headsets can be joined to one base at the same time for conferencing call purposes
- Works with traditional desk phones
- Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client, such as Skype or Microsoft Lync
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls
- Control Center: YesControl Center enables you to manage all of your devices directly from Jabra PC Suite, enabling greater control and mass deployment
- Jabra PC Suite: YesJabra PC Suite enables remote call control with Jabra headsets and the latest generation of UC and IP softphones. Wireless headset users can answer and end calls away from their desk and softphone. With a corded headset, Jabra PC Suite gives you a number of remote call control functions either directly from your headset or from in-line buttons on the cord.The seamless integration between headset and softphone allows users to benefit from enhanced mobility and the ability to multitask while on a call. This freedom improves work efficiency and ergonomics throughout the day.
- Frequency Response: Wideband|NarrowbandFrequency Response describes the range of frequencies a speaker can produce, measured in Hertz
- Digital Signal Processing: YesDigital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimizes your voice and music and suppresses echoes
- Listening Mode: One earOffers mono sound through one speaker
- Microphone Type: Noise cancelEnhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
- Microphone Sensitivity: N/AThe microphone sensivity level is not available at this moment for this device
- Boom Arm Type: MidiThe midi boom arm has an enhanced wind noise reduction and a noise canceling microphone
- Mute function: YesMute gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly on the device
Battery & Power
- Talk Time: Up to 10 hoursTalk Time is the maximum time you can talk before a device runs out of power
- Standby Time: Up to 38 hour(s)Standby Time is the maximum time a device can remain powered on
- Charge Time: Up to 120 minutesCharge Time is the maximum time it should take to fully recharge the battery
- Battery Status Indicator: IndicatorA battery status indicator reveals the remaining battery time
- Wearing Style:
- A headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
- Ear hook or Over the ear is a flexible earhook that gently and comfortably holds the receiver to your ear
- Optionial neck-band accessory is also available for purchase
Remote Call Control
- Electronic Hook Switch: YesThis device supports Electronic Hook Switch, making it possible to answer/end calls to a desktop phone directly from the device
- Setup Display: NoThere is not Setup Display on this device
Certification and Standards
- Certified by Microsoft
- Certified by Avaya
|Headset Wearing Style||Over-The-Ear, Convertible, Over-The-Head, Monaural|
|Connects To||Desk Phone (May Require Amplifier), PC / Soft Phone|
|Quick Disconnect Options||No|
|Sound/Voice Tube Option||No|
|Audio Control||Mute Calls, Volume Control|
|Optimization||MS Lync, Skype , Unified Communication|
By Yusuf Excellent Device ,
- It is so excellent that I will be ordering 10 more pieces.
By grammy305 Great price, great product ,
- I'm really enjoying using the Jabra midi boom headset. I was looking for an over the ear headset, and it works great. I'm so thankful to be hands free. The sound quality is adequate although sometimes slightly "scratchy". As long as I keep the boom in the correct position, no one ever says anything about being able to hear me. I wear it all day and totally forget I have it on.
An added bonus is the free handset lifter through the promotion by Jabra. It came a few days later and works perfectly with my headset.
Both products were delivered more quickly than I expected as I just used the free shipping.
The price was the best I could find for a product with these specs. I highly recommend it!