Easy start-up ensures rapid deployment
The PRO 9460 is optimized for office personnel. Employees can use one headset for both their desk and softphone. The headset’s flexible wearing styles allows employees to use it as it suits them. They can choose to handle calls directly from the headset, via the computer or the touch screen, and the interactive set-up feature ensures employees can get started quickly.
- Wireless Technology: DECT 1.9Supports the DECT (digital enhanced cordless telephony) 1.9 standard wireless technology. Wireless DECT standards vary depending on local legislation. Jabra DECT wireless headsets cover the most recognized DECT standards including European standard DECT and US DECT 6.0. If in doubt, check with us if you are using the correct standard.
- Talk Range: Up to 450 ftTalk range defines how far away you can be from the headset base and still be connected and carry on a conversation
- Unified Communication: YesThe device is fit for Unified Communications
- Operating System: WindowsThis device supports Microsoft Windows
- This device is connected via USB
- Direct connect to desk phone
- Conference call capacity: 4Up to 4 headsets can be joined to one base at the same time for conferencing call purposes
- Works with traditional desk phones
- Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client, such as Skype or Microsoft Lync
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls
- Control Center: YesControl Center enables you to manage all of your devices directly from Jabra PC Suite, enabling greater control and mass deployment
- Jabra PC Suite: YesJabra PC Suite enables remote call control with Jabra headsets and the latest generation of UC and IP softphones. Wireless headset users can answer and end calls away from their desk and softphone. With a corded headset, Jabra PC Suite gives you a number of remote call control functions either directly from your headset or from in-line buttons on the cord.The seamless integration between headset and softphone allows users to benefit from enhanced mobility and the ability to multitask while on a call. This freedom improves work efficiency and ergonomics throughout the day.
- Frequency Response: Wideband|NarrowbandFrequency Response describes the range of frequencies a speaker can produce, measured in Hertz
- Digital Signal Processing: YesDigital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimizes your voice and music and suppresses echoes
- Listening Mode: One earOffers mono sound through one speaker
- Microphone Type: Noise cancelEnhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
- Microphone Sensitivity: N/AThe microphone sensivity level is not available at this moment for this device
- Boom Arm Type: FlexNoise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction - great for open, loud office environments. The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
- Mute function: YesMute gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly on the device
Battery & Power
- Talk Time: Up to 10 hoursTalk Time is the maximum time you can talk before a device runs out of power
- Standby Time: Up to 38 hour(s)Standby Time is the maximum time a device can remain powered on
- Charge Time: Up to 120 minutesCharge Time is the maximum time it should take to fully recharge the battery
- Battery Status Indicator: IndicatorA battery status indicator reveals the remaining battery time
- Wearing Style:
- A headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
- Ear hook or Over the ear is a flexible earhook that gently and comfortably holds the receiver to your ear
- Optional neckband accessory also available for separate purchase
Remote Call Control
- Electronic Hook Switch: YesThis device supports Electronic Hook Switch, making it possible to answer/end calls to a desktop phone directly from the device
- Setup Display: YesSetup Display is a display that guides you through setting up the device
Certification and Standards
- Certified by Microsoft
- Certified by Avaya
- Certified by Siemens
- Certified by Aastra
- Certified by Alcatel-Lucent
|Headset Wearing Style||Over-The-Ear, Convertible, Over-The-Head, Monaural|
|Connects To||Desk Phone (May Require Amplifier), PC / Soft Phone|
|Quick Disconnect Options||No|
|Sound/Voice Tube Option||No|
|Audio Control||Mute Calls, Volume Control|
|Optimization||MS Lync, Skype , Unified Communication|
By WDA A very nice buy ,
- We were glad to find such a good deal on the headsets and with such a fast delivery too!
By Brad in NH The Jabra Pro works as advertised and this is a good price ,
- Great for switching between regular phone and computer; works with Dragon Naturally Speaking 12; this is the best price I found on the internet; the staff was helpful on the phone