Features a mono speaker and midi boom arm
The PRO 9470 Mono offers the ultimate in connectivity. Specifically designed for executives, managers and other professionals, this headset enables employees to connect with their mobile, desk and softphone, simultaneously. The dual microphone features Noise Blackout technology, which filters out background noise for clearer, more professional conversations.
NOTE: This package includes neckband and earhook to go with the headset.
- Wireless Technology:
- Supports the DECT (digital enhanced cordless telephony) 1.9 standard wireless technology. Wireless DECT standards vary depending on local legislation. Jabra DECT wireless headsets cover the most recognized DECT standards including European standard DECT and US DECT 6.0. If in doubt, check with your Jabra contact if you are using the correct standard.
- Supports Bluetooth™ for wireless connectivity
- Talk Range: Up to 450 ftTalk range defines how far away you can be from the headset base and still be connected and carry on a conversation
- Unified Communication: YesThe device is fit for Unified Communications
- Operating System: WindowsThis device supports Microsoft Windows
- This device is connected via USB
- Direct connect to desk phone
- Conference call capacity: 4Up to 4 headsets can be joined to one base at the same time for conferencing call purposes
- Works with mobile phones
- Works with traditional desk phones
- Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client, such as Skype or Microsoft Lync
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls
- Control Center: YesControl Center enables you to manage all of your devices directly from Jabra PC Suite, enabling greater control and mass deployment
- Jabra PC Suite: YesJabra PC Suite enables remote call control with Jabra headsets and the latest generation of UC and IP softphones. Wireless headset users can answer and end calls away from their desk and softphone. With a corded headset, Jabra PC Suite gives you a number of remote call control functions either directly from your headset or from in-line buttons on the cord.The seamless integration between headset and softphone allows users to benefit from enhanced mobility and the ability to multitask while on a call. This freedom improves work efficiency and ergonomics throughout the day.
- Frequency Response: Wideband|NarrowbandFrequency Response describes the range of frequencies a speaker can produce, measured in Hertz
- Digital Signal Processing: YesDigital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimizes your voice and music and suppresses echoes
- Listening Mode: One earOffers mono sound through one speaker
- Microphone Type: Dual Microphone (Noice Blackout™)Microphones with Noise Blackout™ have an aggressive noise filter coupled with two microphones utilizing Digital Signal Processing (DSP) software to remove noise
- Microphone Sensitivity: N/AThe microphone sensivity level is not available at this moment for this device
- Boom Arm Type: MidiThe midi boom arm has an enhanced wind noise reduction and a noise canceling microphone
- Mute function: YesMute gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly on the device
Battery & Power
- Talk Time: Up to 9 hoursTalk Time is the maximum time you can talk before a device runs out of power
- Standby Time: Up to 38 hour(s)Standby Time is the maximum time a device can remain powered on
- Charge Time: Up to 120 minutesCharge Time is the maximum time it should take to fully recharge the battery
- Battery Status Indicator: IndicatorA battery status indicator reveals the remaining battery time
- Wearing Style:
- A headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
- Ear hook or Over the ear is a flexible earhook that gently and comfortably holds the receiver to your ear
Remote Call Control
- Electronic Hook Switch: YesThis device supports Electronic Hook Switch, making it possible to answer/end calls to a desktop phone directly from the device
- Setup Display: YesSetup Display is a display that guides you through setting up the device
Certification and Standards
- Certified by Microsoft
- Certified by Cisco
- Certified by Avaya
- Certified by Siemens
- Certified by Aastra
- Certified by Alcatel-Lucent
|Headset Wearing Style||No|
|Quick Disconnect Options||No|
|Sound/Voice Tube Option||No|
By David Perfect for what I need it for ,
- Had an AT&T TL7610 that lasted about a year before it started to go out on me. Had issues the entire time though with people not being able to hear me clearly on it. Did some research and the PRO 9470 had good reviews and took a gamble. Well, it's well worth the price. Also wanted to add I got it for a bit less here versus anywhere else, given that I also needed the applicable adapter for our phone system. So, that was a plus.
By Headhunter use it every day ,
- Excellent sound quality, even when hooked to my inexpensive standard desk phone. One click and you're connected to your computer audio, and another click and you're connected to your cell. One minor flaw: the plastic attachment between the headset and the over-ear hook is a bit flimsy--occasionally the headset falls off the hook when I lift it to my ear.
By LubbockBill Great device ,
- I've bought two of these before and liked them both so much, when we had a receptionist that needed a head piece, we bought her the same thing.