Speak 410 PC Speakerphone - For Unified Communications and VoIP Solutions. Intuitive on-device call controls. Integrated cable management and travel case. Headset port for private calls
Turn every room into a conference
room - Looking for a low-cost way to get more
conference rooms? Jabra Speakâ„¢ 410 is a speakerphone that turns
any room into a conference facility.
A portable, compact design - Jabra Speakâ„¢ 410 has a compact design and a travel case that make it well-suited for transport. Whether it's setting up a quick conference call in someone's office, or taking it along on the road, collaboration is made easy.
- On-device call control features
- Omni-direction microphone and 360-degree coverage
- Compact design with integrated cable management and lightweight travel case
- Built-in ringer
- Built-in 3.5mm headset port
- LED indicators
- High fidelity speaker
- True wideband sound and full duplex audio
- Built-in echo cancellation
- Unified Communication: YesThe device is fit for Unified Communications
- Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client, such as Skype or Microsoft Lync
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls
- Music Streaming: NoThis device cannot stream music
- Jabra PC Suite: YesJabra PC Suite enables remote call control with Jabra headsets and the latest generation of UC and IP softphones. Wireless headset users can answer and end calls away from their desk and softphone. With a corded headset, Jabra PC Suite gives you a number of remote call control functions either directly from your headset or from in-line buttons on the cord.The seamless integration between headset and softphone allows users to benefit from enhanced mobility and the ability to multitask while on a call. This freedom improves work efficiency and ergonomics throughout the day.
- Frequency Response: Wideband|HifiFrequency Response describes the range of frequencies a speaker can produce, measured in Hertz
- Digital Signal Processing: YesDigital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimizes your voice and music and suppresses echoes
- Microphone Type: Omni Directional/noise filterEnhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
- Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
- Mute function: YesMute gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly on the device
Certification and Standards
- Certified by Cisco
- Certified by Avaya
|Power Adapter Included||No|
By Elena 4 ,
- Good service
By Pete Soros good for the money ,
- This is a very handy travel usb speakerphone. I use it when on the go with our companies softphone and also webchat sessions. I've used other ones and this one is as good as the others.
By JayeBird Awesome! ,
- Easy to use, increased the value of Lync software where it is a huge cost savings to my team. If anyone complains that it has a background noise or unable to hear properly, ensure that the wireless is turnoff while it is in a docking station!