The Konftel 300W wireless conference phone offers you total freedom with a range of clever features. Hold conference calls where and when it's convenient without worrying about phone jacks and power outlets. You get up to 60 hours of superior conferencing with the rechargeable lithium-ion battery. The Konftel 300W supports DECT 6.0 for less interference and clearer conversations, and can integrate with existing DECT system for complete coverage. Easily connect with cellphone and computer via USB for VoIP calls over the web. Its embedded line mode enables you to connect DECT, cellphones and USB simultaneously for mufti-party calls. You can record calls on a SD memory card, dial multiparty calls with help of built-in conference guide, store call groups and initiate reoccurring meetings. In addition, it boasts superior sound quality which is a must for efficient telephone conferences.
- OmniSound HD
- Integration in DECT/GAP systems
- Connects to DECT/mobile phones
- USB connection
- Conference guide
- SD call recording
- Charging cradle
- Built-in bridging function
- Line selector
- Rechargeable battery
- Upgradable software
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
OmniSound® HD Wideband.
Frequency bands – DECT 200-3300 Hz, USB 200-7000 Hz.
Reception area: Up to 320 sq ft/30 m2 < 10 people.
Volume: Max 90 dB SPL 0.5 m.
Equalizer: Three pitches: soft, neutral and bright.
Konftel 300W. DECT 6.0: GAP compatible, range up to 200 m in open space, 50 m in buildings. Cell phone: 6/6. USB 2.0.
Konftel DECT base: Analog PBX or PSTN, RJ-11, GAP com-patible.
5200 mAh, up to 60 h talk time/270 h standby.
Charging: AC adapter 100-240 V AC/14 V DC, length 6 m.
Konftel DECT base: AC adapter 100-240 V AC/6 V DC, length 2 m.
Supports recording on SD memory cards up to 2 GB.
Kensington® security slot.
Konftel 300W. Size: Diameter 9.4 in./240 mm, height 3 in./77 mm. Weight: 2.20lb.
Konftel DECT base. Size 6.8x6.3 in (175x160 mm), weight 0.53 lb, (240 g).
Colour: Liquorice black.
DISPLAY AND KEYPAD
Display screen: LCD, 128x64 px (5x2.5”).
Keypad: Alphanumerical 0-9, *, off hook/F, on hook, mute, hold, volume up, volume down, 5 buttons for menu navigation, line mode, conference guide.
A11 ANSI/UL 60950-1-2007,
CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1-07.
EN 301 489 V1.8.1 (2008-04),
EN 301489-6 FCC Part 68,
FCC Part 15 subpart D.
Relative humidity: 20-80% condensation free.
Two-year manufacturer warranty.
One-year manufacturer warranty on the battery.
|Input Types||Analog Line, PC (via USB), Mobile Phone|
|Power Adapter Included||Yes|
|Downloads||Konftel 300 Series Datasheet|
By jwracedog Nice conf phone---easy to install ,
- Solid, good-looking unit. Works good--easy to set up and install.
By TechOps Mgr Well worth your consideration ,
- When our company President wanted to add a smaller conference room to an existing space, getting a good speaker phone was a priority. Unfortunately, there was no way (short of a jackhammer) that we were getting power and phone or data lines to the conference table... So clearly wireless was the way to go. A bit of research brought us to Konftel and we decided to give the unit a try. With two months of ownership, we're completely happy we made the Konftel choice. Clear sound on both ends of the call, amazingly easy set-up, and a simple and concise instruction booklet make this one a winner.