Konftel 55 conference phone (910101071) - efficient web and teleconferencing for up to 6 people. It's compact and easy to use with impressive, crystal-clear sound thanks to the patented audio technology OmniSound® HD. Connection options include mobile/DECT handsets, computer for VoIP calls, and with digital or IP system phones with optional adapter cables.
The Konftel 55 has been specially designed to be the hub of your communications and connects computers, mobile phones/tablets and desktop phones. Whatever the communication tools, your meetings will be conducted with superior sound quality. Moreover, VoIP calls can be bridged with calls via a desktop or mobile phone. Combine and switch connections easily on the LCD colour screen's smart user interface that only displays the current connections. Make a call and the meeting is under way! The Konftel 55 lets you record calls or dictations and you can move the memory card to your computer to save or share the audio files. The Konftel 55 is highly portable and looks just as good on the desktop and in the home office as in the conference room.
View Konftel 55 datasheet
- Flexible connectivity options: USB for VoIP calls, and deskphone/cellular phone/tablets and headsets thru optional adapters.
- OmniSound HD - superior audio quality
- SD Call Recording
- Headset Connection
- High Resolution Touchscreen
- Switch and combine connections on the LCD display
- Upgradable Software - "future proof"
- Rechargeable battery
- 2-year Manufacturer Warranty
The Konftel 55 comes with a 6-metre electrical cable, AC adapter, battery, USB cable and a Quick Reference Guide. Item no.: 910101071.
Microphone: Omnidirectional, 360˚.
Coverage range: up to 3 m > 6 people.
Frequency range: 100–24000 Hz.
Volume: 90 dB SPL 0.5 m.
USB: USB 2.0 Mini B, connects to computer.
Mobile phone: Optional cable is required.
Deskphone: For connection to an IP or TDM desk phone using a Konftel Desk phone adapter, accessorie.
Headset output: 3.5 mm phone plug (TRS/TRRS).
AC Adapter: 100–240 V AC/12 V DC, included.
USB powered: via included USB cable with inserted battery.
Battery: Rechargeable battery up to 9 h talk time, included.
Support recording on SD & SDHC (≤ 32 GB) memory card.
Konftel upgrade utility (for Microsoft Windows) upgrades software via the USB connection. It is also possible to upgrade via an SD card.
Size: Width 222 mm, depth 206 mm, height 68 mm.
Weight: 640 g.
Colour: Liquorice black and silver.
DISPLAY AND KEYPAD
Display screen: Colour LCD, 240x320 pixels.
Buttons: Touchscreen plus on/off and microphone/speaker switch-off.
|Input Types||Analog Line, PC (via USB), Mobile Phone, Deskphone|
|Power Adapter Included||Yes|
|Downloads||Konftel 55 Datasheet|
By Lawyer Excellent Conference Phone ,
- This conference phone is a rare find for the value and features. The sound clarity is superb. It is user friendly. We were seeking a conference phone without Bluetooth so we can simply connect any cell phone to the conference phone in the at the beginning or in the middle of a call without having to sync the Bluetooth. This is exactly what we needed. We ordered the mobile phone adapter and it works perfectly. We also ordered the deskphone adapter which works very well. The portability and option to run on a battery power supply if needed are other great features. Excellent product. The President of our company was so impressed, he ordered 2 more for other offices.
By DK Superb ,
- Just received this and am very happy with it so far. I travel alot and use gotomeeting. The quality is crystal clear and fanastic for pod meetings. Additionally, I use this with my cell via optional cable. Very happy with this!