- Switch seamlessly between desk and softphone using the same headset
- Cost-effective migration to Unified Communications
- Enables use of Jabra desk phone headsets with PC-based softphones
- Manual switch for simple, hassle-free operation
- Compatible with any corded Jabra QD headset
- Compatible with all leading brands of softphones
Jabra LINK 180 connects your desk phone and your softphone and allows you to use your existing Jabra QD headsets together with the new generation of PC-based softphone clients. As a result, users can continue to leverage the benefits of a professional Jabra headset, including superior sound, noise-canceling and all-day wearing comfort.
Jabra LINK 180 can be used with any Jabra QD headset, including Jabra GN1900, Jabra GN2000, Jabra GN2100 and the Jabra BIZ 2400 Series.
Jabra LINK 180 is fully compatible with Microsoft Windows and Mac, and compatible with all leading brands of desk phones and softphones. The manual switch guarantees easy, intuitive operation.