The Linksys SPA400 features the ability to connect up to four (4) standard analog telephones lines to a Linksys Voice System (LVS) VoIP network and includes the additional benefit of an integrated voicemail application. The Linksys SPA400 utilizes multiple analog phone lines and automatically routes calls to and from your existing PSTN telephone service. Designed to be implemented with the LVS IP Telephony System, the SPA400 enables cost-conscience business users to leverage the high value features generally found only on more expensive PBX equipment.
The Linksys SPA400 also includes an integrated voicemail application server supporting up to 32 voicemail accounts or boxes with customized greetings, providing LVS users the ability to receive and playback voicemail messages from their Linksys IP Phones.
The Linksys SPA400 supports four (4) RJ-11 FXO ports to connect to the PSTN and also includes one 10/100 BaseT RJ-45 Ethernet interface that is used to connect to the local IP network. Compact in design, the Linksys SPA400 is perfectly suited for a small business in providing reliable operation for both VoIP and PSTN voice communication service.
Installed by the service provider, reseller, or end user, the Linksys SPA400 enables transparent PSTN gateway functionality for a VoIP telephony network and is a key element in building a solid business communications system.
- Connects 4 Analog PSTN Lines to your VoIP network
- 4 RJ-11 FXO Ports
- Integrated Voicemail Application Server
- Enables SPA9000 IP Phone Clients to Leave and Playback Voicemail
- USB 1.1 Host Interface for the Voicemail Module and Application
- Configure up to 32 Voicemail Accounts
- Caller ID Detection
- Hunt Grouping of FXO Ports
- Advanced Inbound and Outbound Call Routing
- Independent Configurable Dial Plans to Utilize Multiple Service Providers
- 8 LEDs: Power, Status, LAN, Ports 1-4, USB
- External Switching Power Adapter 5V DC/2A
|ISDN BRI Ports||N/A|
|Codecs Supported||G.711, G.723.1, G.726, G.729A|