Mediatrix Secure Controller w/ 14FXS - 2 FXO w/ Wan / 4PT LAN
The Mediatrix 3300 Series Secure Enterprise Controllers allow enterprises to lower communications costs over any IP link. They are multi-function devices combining VoIP IAD, Gateway, IP Router, SIP aware NAT/Firewall and QoS control in a secure and powerful platform. This platform provides an ideal solution for enterprise voice applications or for connecting to a service provider’s broadband access.
The Mediatrix 3000 series targets:
- Enterprises with branch offices and remote offices, including SOHOs.
- Enterprises seeking access to the benefits of Voice over IP without discarding existing legacy equipment.
- Enterprises wishing to implement Voice over IP through a gradual, transparent, and cost-effective migration.
- Multi-tenant / multi-dwelling units and premises wishing to implement Voice over IP while maintaining existing wiring and handsets.
- Enterprises looking to implement secure RTP (SRTP) and Secure SIP (SIPS) in 2007.
- Feature rich carrier grade product.
- Analog FXS interface ports.
- Deployable in SIP VoIP networks.
- Up to 60 simultaneous calls.
- User programmable call handling.
- Networking features: complete VoIP-enabled IP router.
- Security features: NAPT/Firewall with proxy-based SIP ALG, VPN, SNMPv3, SSH, HTTPS. Hardware ready and capable to support SRTP and SIP over TLS.
- Proven voice algorithms implemented on dedicated DSP engine for enhanced voice quality on each interface card.
- Fax over IP support, including T.38.
- Multiple codec support.
- Can support local VoIP network.
- Remote management capabilities
|ISDN BRI Ports||N/A|
|Codecs Supported||G.711, G.723.1, G.726, G.729AB|
|Downloads||Mediatrix 3000 Series Datasheet|