Mediatrix Single T1 Gateway SIP
The Mediatrix 3531 allows enterprises to lower communications costs over any IP link. The Mediatrix 3531 is a multi-function device combining VoIP IAD and Gateway in a secure and powerful platform. It applies to SIP Trunking, PBX Trunking, and PSTN access for local VoIP equipments solutions. The Mediatrix 3500 Series also allows Carriers, Service Providers, and System Integrators to initially deploy secure systems and generate additional revenue streams.The Mediatrix 3000 series targets:
- 23 simultaneous calls
- 1 ISDN T1 PRI port
- NT/TE software configurable
- Feature-rich carrier grade product.
- Deployable in SIP VoIP networks.
- User-programmable call handling.
- Security features: SNMPv3, SSH, HTTPS. Hardware ready and capable to support SRTP and SIP over TLS.
- Proven voice algorithms implemented on dedicated DSP engine for enhanced voice quality on each interface card.
- Fax over IP support, including T.38.
- Multiple codec support.
- Remote management capabilities.
|ISDN BRI Ports||No|
|Codecs Supported||G.711, G.723.1, G.726, G.729AB|
|Downloads||Mediatrix 3500 Series Datasheet|