Mediatrix Single E1 Gateway SIP
Designed specifically for enterprise applications, the Mediatrix 3600 Series gateways make use of existing broadband access equipment to connect to any standards-based VoIP network. The Mediatrix 3600 Series gateways meet the requirements of enterprises that want to connect their ISDN equipment, such as PBXs, through a E1 PRI interface to an IP network or as a gateway to the PSTN.The Mediatrix 3000 Series offers complete customizable and scalable architecture. It allows the configuration of different expansion cards to adapt to customer needs.
- Up to 30 simultaneous calls
- 1 ISDN E1 PRI ports software configurable
- NT/TE software configurable
- Feature-rich carrier grade product.
- 1 ISDN E1 PRI interface ports.
- 30 simultaneous calls.
- Deployable in SIP VoIP networks.
- User-programmable call handling.
- Security features: SNMPv3, SSH, HTTPS. Hardware ready and capable to support SRTP and SIP over TLS.
- Proven voice algorithms implemented on dedicated DSP engine for enhanced voice quality on each interface card.
- Fax over IP support, including T.38.
- Multiple codec support.
- Remote management capabilities.
|ISDN BRI Ports||No|
|Codecs Supported||G.711, G.723.1, G.726, G.729AB|
|Downloads||Mediatrix 3600 Series Datasheet|