You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Mediatrix C710 VoIP Analog Adapter, Gateway and Qos Control - 4 FXS Ports C710-01-MX-D2000-K-000
The Mediatrix C7 Series are multi-function devices combining VoIP Analog Adapter, Gateway and QoS control in a secure and powerful platform. This platform, featuring FXS/FXO interfaces, provides an ideal solution for enterprise voice applications or for connecting to a service provider’s broadband access. With FXO interfaces, it is the ideal solution to deploy private or hosted toll bypass networks. It provides a simple, transparent and cost-eff ective way of maintaining a connection to the PSTN.
The Mediatrix C7 enables cost-eff ective VoIP deployments in small offi ces for both IP Centrex and private network applications. The Mediatrix C7 has the additional benefi t of supporting high compression codecs simultaneously on each voice ports, thus saving valuable bandwidth. The Mediatrix C7 Series gateways make use of existing broadband access equipment to connect to any standards-based VoIP network.
The Mediatrix C7 offers security features such as TLS, SRTP, certificates management, and HTTPS designed to bring enhanced security for the network management, SIP signalling and media transmission aspects.
The Mediatrix C7 series is targeting:
- Enterprises with branch offices and remote offices, including SOHOs.
- Enterprises seeking access to the benefi ts of Voice over IP without discarding existing legacy equipment.
- Enterprises wishing to implement Voice over IP through a gradual, transparent, and cost-effective migration.
- Multi-tenant / multi-dwelling units and premises wishing to implement Voice over IP while maintaining existing wiring and handsets.
- Enterprises looking to implement secure RTP (SRTP) and Secure SIP (SIP over TLS).
- See Mediatrix C7 datasheet for more spec detail
|ISDN BRI Ports||No|
|Codecs Supported||G.711, G.723.1, G.726, G.729AB|