Mediatrix C711 VoIP Analog Adapter, Gateway and QoS Control - 8 FXS Ports
This product is a replacement for: Mediatrix - 4108 - 8 Port FXS Gateway with 1 PSTN Bypass Port DGW (4108-DGW)
The Mediatrix C7 Series are multi-function devices combining VoIP Analog Adapter, Gateway and QoS control in a secure and powerful platform.
This platform, featuring FXS/FXO interfaces, provides an ideal solution for enterprise voice applications or for connecting to a service provider’s broadband access.
With FXO interfaces, it is the ideal solution to deploy private or hosted toll bypass networks. It provides a simple, transparent and cost-eff ective way of maintaining a connection to the PSTN.
The Mediatrix C7 enables cost-eff ective VoIP deployments in small offi ces for both IP Centrex and private network applications. The Mediatrix C7 has the additional benefi t of supporting high compression codecs simultaneously on each voice ports, thus saving valuable bandwidth.
The Mediatrix C7 Series gateways make use of existing broadband access equipment to connect to any standards-based VoIP network.
The Mediatrix C7 off ers security features such as TLS, SRTP, certificates management, and HTTPS designed to bring enhanced security for the network management, SIP signalling and media transmission aspects.
The Mediatrix C7 series is targeting:
- Enterprises with branch offi ces and remote offi ces, including SOHOs.
- Enterprises seeking access to the benefi ts of Voice over IP without discarding existing legacy equipment.
- Enterprises wishing to implement Voice over IP through a gradual, transparent, and cost-eff ective migration.
- Multi-tenant / multi-dwelling units and premises wishing to implement Voice over IP while maintaining existing wiring and handsets.
- Enterprises looking to implement secure RTP (SRTP) and Secure SIP (SIP over TLS).
- Carrier-grade voice quality, Fax over IP support, including T.38, PSTN bypass (emergency calls), PSTN bypass available on models 4104/4108/4116/4124, Up to 24 simultaneous calls, Local 3 Party-Conference support using G.729 or G.711, Modem over IP support.
Ease of configuration and management
- SNMP and Web management, customized factory configuration and auto-provisioning with TR-069, FTP, TFTP, HTTP & HTTPS support for massive deployments.
- Support for SNMPv3, Encrypted configuration files, HTTP Digest authentication, secure signaling with SIP over TLS and media transmission with SRTP using MIKEY or SDES key management methods.
- QoS features support, NAPT, Stateful inspection Firewall, DHCP client / server, STUN Client, VLAN tagging and VLAN tagging substitution support.
IP Telephony Protocol
- SIP – RFC3261, MGCP/NCS. Multiple SIP Proxy support via DNS SRV, Multiple registrations, SIP over TLS, TCP and UDP. Seamless fallback across redundant servers. Multiple Virtual VoIP Analog Adapter, Gateway and QoS Controls, PRACK and UPDATE.
- IPv6 addressing - Most network-related features of the Mediatrix unit receiving and sending packets on the Internet protocol can be used on both IPv4 and IPv6.
- OCSP (Online Certificate Status Protocol) revocation status verification for TLS links.
- ANAT grouping in the SDP.
- Media stream may now be on a different network than SIP signalling. - Call router automatic routes may now have multiple SIP VoIP Analog Adapter, Gateway and QoS Controls for sources and destinations.
- Vocoders: G.711 (A-law, ?-law), G.726, G.729a/b, G.168 echo cancellation (64ms), DTMF detection and generation, Carrier tone detection and generation, Silence detection / suppression and Comfort Noise Generation level software adjustable, Configurable dejitter buffer, Configurable tones (dial, ringing, busy), Configurable transmit packet length, RTP/RTCP - RFC 1889, RFC 1890, RFC 2833, RFC 3389.
- Compliant with multiple enhanced security protocols offering a rich feature set including: SIP over TLS, SRTP with MIKEY key management protocol (RFC 3830 and 4567) and SDES key management protocol (RFC 4568), X.509 Certificate management. HTTPS for the exchange of Configuration File and web pages, SNMPv3 and TR-069 management protocols. Supported Authentication: SHA1, MD5. Supported Key Exchange Mechanism: RSA, Diffie-Hellman., Supported Cyphers:AES (128 and 256 bits), 3DES (168 bits), DES (56 bits), Blowfish (448 bits).
Fax and Modem Support
- Group 3/Super G3 Fax real-time FoIP over clear channel (G.711), G.726 or T.38 Fax relay (9.6 k, 14.4 k), MODEM tone detection and pass-through over G.711 and G.726.
- Web-based GUI, FTP, TFTP, HTTP/HTTPS configuration up- and download (Auto-provisioning), FTP, TFTP, HTTP/HTTPS firmware upgrade, SNMPv1, v2 and v3 agent (MIB II and private MIB), TR-069 for massive deployments (optional feature available at purchase time), TELNET, SSH, Remote Services activation to purchase service licenses for deployed units, permitting to enable TR-069 feature in the field, TR-104 to permit large provisioning systems to communicate with CPE on private networks, Subscribes services for IMS: Transfer methods and real time media provisioning.
- Local switching, Interface hunt groups, Routing Criteria (Interface, Calling/called party number, Time of day, day of week, date, ISDN bearer capability), Number manipulation functions: (Replace numbers, Add/remove digits, PLAR), Call properties manipulations, SIP header manipulations.
QoS, IP Routing, NAT and Firewall
- TOS/DiffServ, IEEE 802.1p/Q, Classification & traffic shaping. NAPT/ Firewall, Statefull inspection, Static routes, Source-based routing, IP filtering and Port forwarding, DHCP Client, DHCP Server, PPPoE client, VLAN support.
- Mediatrix C710: 4 x RJ-11 connectors, analog phone/fax (FXS) interface, Mediatrix C711: 8 x RJ-11 connectors, analog phone/fax (FXS) interfaces, Mediatrix C730: 4 x RJ-11 connectors, PBX or PSTN lines (FXO) interfaces, Mediatrix C733: 8 x RJ-11 connectors, PBX or PSTN lines (FXO) interfaces, Mediatrix C731: 8 x RJ-11 connectors, analog phone/fax and PBX or PSTN lines (4FXS+4FXO) interfaces connectors.
- 2 x 10/100 Base T Ethernet RJ-45 connector.
Enhanced Telephony Features
- Call Forward / Call Transfer / Conference Call / Call Waiting support, Inter-digit timer and IP dialing, Echo Cancellation / Dynamic Jitter Buffer / Voice Activity Detection / Silence Suppression, Message Waiting Indication via FSK, Flash hook event signaling, Caller ID Generation (Name & Number) as per Bellcore DTMF or FSK, CCNR / CCBS.
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C, Storage temperature: -20°C to 70°C, Humidity: up to 85%, non-condensing.
- External 100-240 VAC Power Supply
- 4.4 cm x 28.3 cm x 16.2 cm (1.73 in. x 11.1 in. x 6.4 in.)
|ISDN BRI Ports||N/A|
|Protocols Supported||SIP, MGCP|
|Codecs Supported||G.711, G.726, G.729AB|