This bundled package comes configured for 8 CO Lines, 16 Stations.
- The NEC 1091022 NEC DSX-80 kit includes:
- (1) 1090002 DSX-80 4-Slot Common Equipment Cabinet
- (1) 1091008 DSX-80/160 Power Supply
- (1) 1090010 DSX-80/160 CPU Card
- (1) 1091009 DSX-80/160 8-Port CO Line Card
- (1) 1091004 DSX-80/160 16-Port Digital Station Card
This is a great starter package that is loaded with tons of features at an affordable price! NEC designed the DSX with affordability and scalability in mind. Since DSX is simple to install and easy to use, the expenses of configuration, programming, and post-installation training are minimized. NEC takes the lead with state-of-the-art innovations sure to make your business communications more efficient, profitable, and enjoyable.
CUSTOMIZABLE An office supervisor can quickly customize basic system features from their PC with the windows-based Office Administrator. This includes the Time and Date options, important extension feature and voice mail options, and Speed Dial numbers. These features can also be programmed from an office administrators phone.
Built-in Caller ID The capability for Caller ID is inherent in every DSX system. With Caller ID, you can identify incoming callers before the call is answered. The callers name and number (if available) will appear simultaneously in the display.
Advanced telephone features include:
- Backlit Display and Illuminated Dial Pad for easy viewing in low light areas.
- Interactive Soft Keys that change function as you use your phone, allowing you access to advanced features by just pressing a key.
- User Programmable Feature Keys for one-button access to co-workers, features, and outside lines.
- Dual color (red/green) LEDs make it easy to distinguish between your calls and those of co-workers.
- Desk Stand is adjustable for two different positions.
- Wall Mount is built-in for low-profile wall mounting capability
Some of the advanced features of IntraMail voicemail include:
- Message Center Notify groups of extensions of important messages with visual indication using a message center key.
- Directory Dialing Dial a name instead of a number to reach your party.
- Message on Hold Record your own informative company message.
- Caller ID Caller information is verbally provided with a voice mail message.
- Message Notification You can receive a call - anywhere - when a new message arrives.
- Conversation Record Save and record your conversation into a predetermined mailbox with the touch of a button.
- Live Call Screening Listen as callers are leaving you a message and pick up only the calls you want to answer.
- Park and Page Allows a caller to page you without operator assistance. You can pick up the call from any extension.
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)