This bundled package comes configured for 8 CO Lines, 16 Stations and comes 4-Port, 16-Hour Voicemail System that offers email integration.
- (1) NEC 1091022: DSX-80 Kit (configured 8x16)
- (1) 1090002 DSX-80 4-Slot Common Equipment Cabinet
- (1) 1091008 DSX-80/160 Power Supply
- (1) 1090010 DSX-80/160 CPU Card
- (1) 1091009 DSX-80/160 8-Port CO Line Card
- (1) 1091004 DSX-80/160 16-Port Digital Station Card
- (4) NEC 1090021: DSX 34-Button Black Display Telephones
- (1) NEC 1090023: DSX 34-Button Black Backlit Super Display
- (1) NEC 1091051: DSX IntraMail PRO 4-Port 16-Hour
NEC designed the DSX with affordability and scalability in mind.
Since DSX is simple to install and easy to use, the expenses of
configuration, programming, and post-installation training are
minimized. NEC takes the lead with state-of-the-art innovations
sure to make your business communications more efficient,
profitable, and enjoyable.
CUSTOMIZABLE An office supervisor can quickly customize basic system features from their PC connected to the system’s USB or Ethernet port with the windows-based Office Administrator. In addition, these changes can be made remotely through the Ethernet port or an optional built-in modem. This includes the Time and Date options, important extension feature and voice mail options, and Speed Dial numbers. These features can also be programmed from an office administrator’s phone.
BUILT-IN CALLER ID The capability for Caller ID
is inherent in every DSX system. With Caller ID, you can identify
incoming callers before the call is answered. The caller’s name
and number (if available) will appear simultaneously in the
Logging – Stores the name, number and time/date of outside calls. This allows for easy review, save and redial of received calls.
Checking – A manager can have the capability to view Caller ID information associated with a co-worker's line or extension.
Return Call – Easily return a call without manually re-entering the caller’s number.
To Analog Ports – Caller ID information can be sent to analog single line ports for use with customer-provided Caller ID accessories.