NEC DSX 4-Port VoIP Expansion License (1091046)
- Maximum (3) Expansion Licenses per system (Total 16 ports)
- Requires NEC DSX VoIP Daughter Board (1091044)
- The maximum quantity of VoIP ports in a DSX-40 is 8. The maximum quantity of VoIP ports in a DSX-80/160 is 16.
- A DSX license can only be used at the site associated with the specific 13-character code that is provided on the purchase order.
- In order to purchase a license, you must first upgrade the specific DSX system with Version 3 software, and if expanding VoIP capabilities, the VoIP Daughter Board must be installed.
- Placing orders for DSX Licenses requires that you provide us with a unique 13-character code, which is obtained from the working Version 3 DSX system. This code is unique to each DSX site and can easily be retrieved through the DSX Admin Program.
- Entering the new license code in the DSX system will enable the purchased licenses.
- Purchases of DSX Licenses are final.