BES110-24T - 24 x 10/100 Mbps ports + 2 Dual Personality SFP or 10/100/1000 Mbps ports
The Nortel Business Ethernet Switch 100 and 200 portfolio provides the building blocks for a data information infrastructure that will help increase workforce productivity, reduce operating expenses and simplify network management.
Each Business Ethernet Switch 100/200 supports IP communications technologies such as voice over wireless/IP, Unified Messaging, conferencing and collaboration, video, Customer Relationship Management and mobility — resulting in increased user productivity and better business results. All switches can be configured to recognize voice traffic, enabling it to receive the high-priority treatment it requires.
The Business Ethernet Switch portfolio includes the 100 Series and the new 200 Series — a stackable solution that enables you to grow your network using the same IP address, for easy configuration and management.
All products within both series are available at a low cost per port and require very little power. Switches come in a standard 1U form factor, in 24- or 48-port models and are rack-mountable. Their compact design requires only one unit of rack space. All products include support for a recessed reset button as well as a DB9 Console port for local management access.
* BES200s have an additional pair of 1 Gigabit RJ45 ports on the back to support up to 4 units in a stack.
• Switch fabric: 8.8 Gbps on 24 port, 13.6 Gbps on 48 port
• Forwarding rate: 10.2 Mpps on 48 port, 6.6 Mpps on 24 port
• 64M Flash
• 8M RAM
• 8,000 MAC address table size
• Power over Ethernet
• 4 hardware queues per port
• Reset button
• 4 units per stack supported on BES200
• 2 1000BaseT RJ45 ports at the rear for stacking on BES200
Layer 2 features
• 32 port-based VLANs
• 802.3ad Link Aggregation: 6 aggregations, 4 ports per aggregation
• Spanning Tree/Rapid Spanning Tree (802.1D/802.1w)
• MAC-based security
• Destination address filtering
• Packet Classification based on 802.1p and DSCP markings
• Weighted Round Robin or Strict Priority Queuing for queue servicing
• 802.1ab core for network topology discovery
• Broadcast/multicast packet storm control
• IGMP snooping ( v1/v2)
• Default IP address
• Support for the Business Ethernet Management
• 4 groups of RMON (Ethernet statistics (Group 1), History (Group 2), Alarms (Group 3)
and Events (Group 9)