The Nortel IP Phone 2001 is a standard level, single-line desktop IP telephone within the IP Phone 2000 Series portfolio and is designed specifically for public areas such as lobbies, cafeterias, hallways, and break rooms. It is also ideal for low call traffic locations such as school classrooms and hotel rooms.
- Entry Level Single Line IP Telephone
- Suitable for BCM, Succession and Meridian 1 IP enabled systems
- Excludes Power supply
- LCD Display (2 line)
- 4 soft keys below display line
- Single green 'Line key'
- Volume bar, release key, Hold key
- Message and service keys
- Message waiting lamp
- Visual ringing indicator
- Flash downloadable firmware
- Requires power supply from optional PSU or compatible power over LAN switch/source