- Expandable to 8 lines and 24 station ports (16 x 24 with ISDN-BRI)
- ISDN-BRI compatible
- Two Universal cartridge slot which accept any combination of Analog Trunk Cartridges and ISDN-BRI Interface Cartridges
- Built-in Auto Attendant automatically answers incoming calls - callers can either enter an extension number or use Custom Call Routing to reach a specific extension or department
- Internal Analog Terminal Adapter (ATA) for analog connectivity
- Distinctive Ringing - Trunk-based ringing tones
- 255 system speed dials
- Customizable integrated applications support voice messaging, automated attendants, call center, computer telephony integration
- Supports all Norstar M7000 and T7000 Business Series Terminals
- You will need to add either an LSDS or CLID line card
Changes for version 7 Release
- SWCA Enhancements - Added in the system configuration: Under Capabilities SWCA call group allows you to assign SWCA codes to telephones that do not have call appearance indicators, such as the Digital Mobility phone or the 7000 and 7100 digital phones.
- Digital Mobility System - Version 7 now compatible with the Nortel Networks Digital Mobility system.
|Model||NT7B58AAAN + NT7B66AAAV*|