Oregon Scientific RM313PNA Projection Atomic Alarm Clock with Indoor Temperature is a combination of modern technology and affordability! RM313PNA is an attractive silver and gray timepiece featuring not only fixed projection time but also indoor temperature. The time projection even shows AM or PM time mode!
This sleek Oregon Scientific projection atomic clock beams the time onto the ceiling of a darkened room and displays a soft glowing red digital time image. The backlit console displays digital time and indoor temperature in addition to day and date.
This affordable atomic clock is updated daily via radio signal from Fort Collins, Colorado and maintains accuracy to within one second of official U.S. government time. The compact fixed projection clock also has a snooze alarm, daily crescendo alarm, a two-line LCD display and much more! An AC adapter with backup batteries powers the atomic projection alarm clock. When the AC adapter is used time projection is continuous.
- Oregon Scientific RMR313PNA atomic projection clock
- Self-setting clock
- Projects the time onto any surface with glowing red numbers for night-time viewing
- Snooze function
- Crescendo alarm
- Automatically sets itself to U.S. atomic clock and adjusts for Daylight Saving Time
- Includes day/month calendar
- Illuminated with HiGlo electroluminescent backlight
- U.S. map display with designated time zones
- AC adapter included for continuous projection
- Alkaline batteries included: 2 AA
- Replacement for the OR-RM313PA
- Silver (slightly translucent cover provides a glimpse into the clock's inner workings)