- Support for 3 simultaneous network conversations
- CODEC: G.711a-law / G.711µ-law / G.722(wideband) / G.729a / G.726(32K)
- DECT radio technology
- 2.1" Large LCD with white back light on cordless handset
- Handset call button with status indicator on base unit
- Up to 6 DECT cordless handsets*2
- Support for up to 8 SIP registrations (e.g. up to 8 DID lines or extensions)
- Ethernet pass-through port*1
- Hands-free speaker phone on base unit and cordless handset
*1 This function is available with KX-TGP550 only.
*2 For US model : KX-TGP500/550 are available for only KX-TPA50.
Note: These functions depend on environment of network and Internet service provider
|Task Level||Entry, Mid-Level, Executive, Receptionist|
|Codecs Supported||G.711, G.722, G.726, G.729A|
|Power Adapter Included||Yes|
By -Rob- Reasonable Quality at the price point, difficult config. ,
- The Quality of this equipment is about 3.5 stars. Setup of this equipment was a nightmare on RingCentral (4 days), but this was more a problem with the provider than the equipment.
The administration documentation for the phone is very vague and non-existent in places. The wireless handset lacks functionality and features, plus it feels cheap in comparison to my previous Panasonic equipment. But in general even with reduced handset functionality, the $200.00 price point for a desk and wireless SIP phone, makes this a good entry level bargain.