Put the Phone Down While You Talk
A speakerphone gives you the convenience of fielding your phone calls hands-free. It's especially useful for group or business situations, such as conference calls, when others in the room can easily join the conversation.
Push one button to make a call
Do you make frequent calls to the same numbers? If so, this phone will make life easier for you. With 20 one-touch stations available, you can call your most frequent called numbers with the push of a single button.
Hang It on a Wall to Free Up Desk Space
This phone system can be hung on a wall to free up desk or counter space. This is especially helpful in kitchens or offices, where desk and counter space is at a premium.
- Panasonic speakerphone
- Data port (connect to a fax, modem, answering machine)
- Headset jack
- 3 AA batteries needed (not included)
- Keypad lock (incoming calls can be taken but nooutgoing calls can be made)
- Ringer volume (high, low, off)
- Tone/pulse settings
- Wall mountable
- Speed dial: 10 22-digit speed dial numbers and 20 one-touch dialing numbers
- Programmable call restriction (prevent long distance calls)
- Ringer indicator
- Electronic volume controls for speakerphone (8 step) and handset (4 steps)